Friday, March 11, 2011

6-6-6

Brad helps out a lot with folding the laundry (props to him!). We give him a hard time because seldom does a week go by when some of the kids' clothes (and sometimes mine!) don't end up in the wrong pile. We've had all combinations of kid pile crossovers. One of the funniest was when Abby got Will's jeans and didn't know it. She put them on and thought she had a new pair of capris! Luckily, I made the observation BEFORE we left for school that she was wearing her brother's pants. She promptly removed them.  Imagine the fun (and confusion) we had last summer when all the ladies in our household wore size 6 clothing. I'll give him credit--I didn't end up with any of Ava's clothes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You didn't end up with any of Abby's either :> I'm also confident none of Will's Star Wars clothes end up in the wrong pile.

Emily said...

Actually, I DID end up with Abby's! :)